When I saw the price ($7 *gasp*) of a delicious looking bag of granola, I decided there must be a better way!
Well, guess what! There is!
Not only is homemade granola cheaper, it is tasty, quick and oh so easy!
All you need to do is:
Mix your dry ingredients in a big bowl:
- 4 cups of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (I used walnuts)
- 1/4 cup of dried fruit (I used cranberries)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of apple juice
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract